Cookies are widely used on most web sites. It is a small piece of text stored on your computer’s hard drive (or tablet’s flash drive, etc.)
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Spectrum Property Care. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on Spectrum Property Care - how long you spend on each page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don't collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You may wish to visit Google's Privacy Center.
Social media cookies
We have a Twitter account (@PropertyCareSPC) which uses cookie technology.
COMPANY REGISTRATION DETAILS
Spectrum Property Care Ltd
Spectrum Property Care is a limited company, registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 08758536. Spectrum Property Care Ltd is a member of Spectrum Housing Group.
Registered office: Spectrum House, Grange Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4GE
VAT Number is GB 744 8820 08