Spectrum Property Care provides compliance solutions for all aspects of mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance. We adhere to industry-leading best practices and the latest legislation with all risks pro-actively managed to minimise hazards to customers and the public.
Our compliance work involves the implementation of a safety first regime of periodic testing, inspection and preventative maintenance programmes to provide evidence of statutory compliance and safe buildings for our clients.
Spectrum Property Care covers the following compliance testing:
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Asbestos management
- Boiler (gas, solid fuel, oil) servicing and flue cleaning and certification under Landlords Gas Safety inspection requirements
- Door entry systems
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Fire alarm maintenance
- Fixed electric installation testing
- Lift maintenance
- Oil line inspection
- Oil tank inspection
- Periodic electrical inspection and test
- Portable electrical equipment testing and inspection
- Water hygiene inspection and monitoring
As part of our compliance service we will advise clients of any repairs or remedial works required to make the installations and/or equipment safe and operable. Urgent or specialist work advised as a result of the testing may be carried out at the time with agreement of the client.
Copies of all test and inspection certificates are double checked by our supervisors before being electronically forwarded to clients.
All our employed engineers are qualified and experienced in the respective regulated bodies, Gas Safe, OFTEC, HETAS, MCS, NICEIC and all have Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) cards registered with the Joint Industry Board.
Contact Spectrum Property Care for further information.