The water used is zero parts per billion (0ppb) which is one thousand times purer than water at zero parts per million (0ppm) and because pure water cleans by dissolving dirt ions, it dissolves 1,000 times more dirt than water of 0ppm.
The telescopic pole system can be operated from ground level by one person up to 55ft. It reduces time taken to complete window cleaning works with reduced personnel – a win win situation for clients.
Window Cleaning is carried out using the Ionic Reach and Wash System and our staff have been trained by specialist trainers from The British Window Cleaning Academy which includes theory and practical training.
We use the new high level, wet and dry vacuum cleaning and inspection system (SpaceVac) which enables trade teams to operate the telescopic equipment from ground level. The unit is self-powered utilising a generator to provide electricity.
The system has a camera and viewing screen attached giving the ability to inspect the roof and gutters at the same time, providing photographic evidence of the end result or any potential roofing issues.
We deliver this service to residential, commercial and industrial properties up to four storey level. Beyond this height we use tower scaffold equipment and employ two trade staff (one with Mobile Elevating Work Platform certification) on these works.
The window cleaning and gutter cleaning equipment can be held on one van and both services delivered at one visit to provide further value for money.
Benefits for clients
- One visit - Windows, gutters, façades, soffits, signage and fascia all cleaned in one visit
- Less cost - no need to hire expensive access equipment like scaffolding or cherry pickers. Buildings up to 4 storeys high can be cleaned from ground level by one operative.
- Less time - no constant moving of ladders or access equipment means effective cleaning in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.
- Less risk - Health and Safety issues normally associated with working at height are minimised
- Value for money – SPC will have both cleaning systems available at each visit combining the gutter and window cleaning as one visit when this is required rather than delivering them separately.
We’re fully insured to carry out these works.
For all your window and gutter requirements contact Spectrum Property Care.